Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories
It’s never too early to learn about nutrition. The pretend play kitchen accessories come with things kids need to create their own imaginative smoothies. Lift the lid off the wood blender, add in some of the included pretend fruits, vegetables and juice, and get ready to blend up some fun.
Product Parameter of the Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories
MDF, Solid wood, plywood
Pretend play kitchen accesories
Assorted colors or customized
Non toxic painting
ODM and OEM
Product Feature and Application of the Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories
This high-quality wooden toy is designed for kids three and up, can be used as educational toys for shape matching, counting and concepts of reconstruction.
1. Product dimensions 4.33*4.33*7.28 (inch), our new pastel smoothie set, kids can now pretend to make their own healthy drinks!
2. FSC accredited wood products, ensuring non-toxic, 100% environmental protection, Safe. Natural wooden play food set suitable for ages 3 years and up.
3. Festive birthday gifts, wooden play food party, pretend play, intelligence games. perfect for social interaction, helps develop your child’s fine motor skills while promoting hand-eye coordination, creativity and imagination skills.
4. New smoothie set include 3 blender parts, 2 strawberry halves, 2 lemon halves and 2 egg halves.
5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, life-time quality warranty and 30 days money back guarantee for return policy.
KIDS TOYLAND is specialized in wooden toys,cover train set, dollhouse, pretend food and kitchen set, music and other intelligence toys. We try our best to provide reliable products for children and bring them a happy childhood.
Product Details of the Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories
Product Qualification of the Pretend Play Kitchen Accessories
SHAPE RECOGNITION - Learning about the different shapes that exist not only broadens their knowledge of shapes but helps develop their fine motor skills as well as spacial recognition.
PROBLEM SOLVING - Figuring out how things work are one of the best parts of play. Simple challenges to more challenging ones can help in this area.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS -By role-playing, and interacting with others through play, children can begin to develop their communication skills and start to understand social interaction in a better way.
SOCIAL SKILLS -Feeling confident about yourself and being able to share your thoughts are essential to children’s development. Play can naturally do that.